whats on your new OR used saw list for this NEW year?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
srb08 I can help you with the 2260
sgt7546 I can port your 460
markeagleusa I can get you a saw when it comes available at a good price
ncvarmint,you know I got the 562 at great prices
geryfox your 2188 is in the works
08f150 I got a 395 on the shelf whenever your ready
jakeg I can do you up a new x torq 372 or build you up an old school 372 ported
bowtechmadman I can definitely hook you up on the red rocket
marcs I can get you a 2188

ok whos next in line that I can help out. :popcorn:
20 a month??????? I have to go Monday and borrow some money to pay her tuition for the spring so the 395 is on the back burner,, her masters degree is more important

Mac 250 super.
The new 70cc husky
Replace my two 45cc work saws (the ones I don't use) Still tossing up between stihl 241, husky 543/545/550.
Rear handled stihl 200/201
Husky 540. Still not sure I want/need a top handle saw. Climbing is weird.

They aren't in any order, but if I tick off half the list it will be a good year. Terry is going to be a busy boy when they release that new 70cc husky!

Just got my first Pioneer - a P41 in great shape - so I'm looking for parts. Probably going to need P/C work to get the comp up as it is only at 95psi right now. Saw is is GREAT shape so I want this one running.

Always looking for 75cc to 90cc Stihl saws, hope to have a TS510 soon to convert to chainsaw to satisfy that craving.

Really just having fun and ready to enjoy the new year with new saws!

srb08 I can help you with the 2260
sgt7546 I can port your 460
markeagleusa I can get you a saw when it comes available at a good price
ncvarmint,you know I got the 562 at great prices
geryfox your 2188 is in the works
08f150 I got a 395 on the shelf whenever your ready
jakeg I can do you up a new x torq 372 or build you up an old school 372 ported
bowtechmadman I can definitely hook you up on the red rocket
marcs I can get you a 2188

ok whos next in line that I can help out. :popcorn:

You already are helping me with that one! Think we agreed on a west coast 372xpw (new one) :) Ported of course

Well after the 346XP NE, Dolmar 5105SC, 338XPT, Huski 45, Promac 700 and Kawasaki pole saw all bought in the 2 weeks or so before Christmas i probably should say i'm fine for next year.......but
a shiny new Jonny 2260 with the extra pickles and hot sauce from Terry at wicked work saws might be on the cards at some point if i'm able to get a word in about it that is. ;)

Im hoping to get my 562 to not stall off idle without having to take a grinder to a carb on a brand new saw o_O and will be getting the 346xp ported.

Im hoping to get my 562 to not stall off idle without having to take a grinder to a carb on a brand new saw o_O and will be getting the 346xp ported.
I just ported one that was stumbling really bad and did the carb fix while it was apart.

I'll second that. If i do not get a 2260 i will at the least get my stock 346xp ported. Just that i will have to send it back to the US to get a decent job done!! :(

Back