Whats your best saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If I was down to only one it would probably be my modded 2100CD/285CD/2101XP crossbreed. It is truly a beast and hasn't failed me yet. I started this thread to see what other folks consider their favorites.

Its hard to say,but I do have a soft spot for my 61 Husky with its muffler mod and drilled and screened intake.its a howler for sure.But I hope that my 395 thats coming soon will be the favorite.

My best saw is my new Stihl MS 270. It has a pedigree. :)

My favorite saw is my old Poulan 3450 that I brought back from the dead with the help of some really smart people on this site.

my stihl

my best saw is my stihl . The Stihl ms 260 pro i have will run a 24" bar and chain. it is the best 50cc 10 pound saw :D stihl saws rule al others drool:hmm3grin2orange:

My MS440's are mine.I have bigger and more powerful saws by far,but I like the light weight and handling of the 440.It's almost like the handles on that saw were custom tailored to fit my hands.I went out and bought two more new ones earlier this week because I heard that they were going off of the market very soon,which will be a shame.:cry:

For my all around homeowner WORK saw. I lean toward my modded 7900. Over a 066,357,084,5000,500.

whats your best saw

My Walkerized 353, light and fast, 2nd the 6400 bumped up to 7900 and muffler modded. Thanks to this site.

For what I do, and only owning 2 saws so far, my 026 Pro has been Ole Reliable. I love how lightweight and high revving that little saw is. But I havent had time to really play with or tune the 034 av I bought few weeks ago...

Latest posts

Back