Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest and strongest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest?

• Saw #1

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Saw #2

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ought to listen to it from start to finish a few times. That **** is way catchy dude I think it just may start to grow on you!! :)

big smo or dre? last time I listened to dre was the chronic album...the album that was all black and a big 'leaf' on it....Big smo is something i may end up buying cuz I can relate to that....was it you that put that on here? If so thanks man! The only rap I listened to b4 was kotton mouth kings & twisted and then ICP...but i really dnt like what icp represents.....I turn 30 this april....I grew out of it i guess...lol

big smo or dre? last time I listened to dre was the chronic album...the album that was all black and a big 'leaf' on it....Big smo is something i may end up buying cuz I can relate to that....was it you that put that on here? If so thanks man! The only rap I listened to b4 was kotton mouth kings & twisted and then ICP...but i really dnt like what icp represents.....I turn 30 this april....I grew out of it i guess...lol

I was talkin' about Dre. :)

The Chronic was awesome. But I was a bigger fan of The Chronic 2001. The song Forgot About Dre is the shizzy.

Listen to that new Dre dude I'm telling you it'll grow on ya. :)

Hopefully the Jets win. The wifes aunts husband loves the Colts, infact lives and dies by them. No body can stand the self obsorbed idiot. I so want to rub it in if the Jets win!.

I think the Colts will pull it out, I'm a huge fan myself. I stop what ever I'm doing on Sundays and find a TV and have for about 11 years, I've only missed a handful of games.

So who is going to win tonight? Jets or Colts:D

COLTS!!! I hate the cocky azz jets.....I really really dont like sanchez....rush Limbaugh was right about the NFL sensationalizing "other" race qb's....Sanchez is way over rated and is only popular cuz of his race....and no im not racist.....Im just sick of politically correct BS. Look at his stats. :angrysoapbox: sorry

COLTS!!! I hate the cocky azz jets.....I really really dont like sanchez....rush Limbaugh was right about the NFL sensationalizing "other" race qb's....Sanchez is way over rated and is only popular cuz of his race....and no im not racist.....Im just sick of politically correct BS. Look at his stats. :angrysoapbox: sorry

He wasn't the QB for Buffalo a few years ago was he?

Now there's a sales pitch!

Sorry...couldn't resist.
I would have been surprised if someone hadn't jumped on that. I know I would have:clap:

You have no answer for how you fixed it becasue you didn't, you tweaked the timing on it to help it and peddled it.
Not true. You know not what you speak of.

Im starting to see that.....but you are letting it get to you.....dude...when i get upset like you seem to be.....I like to go play with one of my saws....I know its cold out and snow is everywhere....but I think you should pick a toy out of your toy box and make some cuts...blow off some steam if you know what i mean. I hate stihl cuz everyone and their bro likes them...but dont you have a sweet runnin ms260? I hate how everyone is fighting...this site is supposed to be about sharing info not hetred...i realize your defending yourself and I do feel bad for ya....but I dnt think this thread is going anywhere. It got hijacked....I contributed to it..sorry....but hey did you see that giraffe fight? I thought those were peaceful animals....mean lil buggers arent they!!!
Great idea. I went out and tuned a saw I just repaired for my uncle, worked on cleaning up the garage, and am getting ready to paint my Poulan 5200.

Brad, I guess I can understand your frustration with the fact the certain people won't accept you at Race Saws. If it were me though I just plain wouldn't give a rats ass about who does and does not like me.

I'm not being an ass, but it's obvious that Eric doesn't care for you. There's enough people in this world that don't care for each and everyone of us and vise versa. Almost everyone here knows that Eric doesn't particularily care for you. But why the need to shout it to the world?? Why tell everyone that there's someone who doesn't treat you the way you feel you should be treated??

I'm sure there's enough people on AS who absolutely DESPISE my lame and immature posts that serve no purpose to the chainsaw world whatsoever. Fark'em. That's what I say. They'll talk a bunch of **** an tell me how my posts serve no purpose and other comments alike. I accept the fact they don't care for my being here and I just giggle about it. That's how you should feel about this. Just keep doing what you're doing and try not to be so defensive! No one ever attacked you about this! Threads like this put you and surrounding others in a bad position and you and I both know threads like this are completely unnecessary.

Is it that hard to just know that Copsey doesn't like you and accept it so you can move on??

I don't think so...not today. Brad starts these threads and then gets rail roaded and then he feels everyone is picking on him. He did it with Joat also, he asked for this and then is upset when it back fires and pulls the poor me card.
Believe it or not Jason, that does bother me, and is obviously hard to let go. I want for everyone to like me, and I want to like everyone else. I'd bury the hatchet in a heart beat if EC would allow it. You and PB make some great sense though. I simply need to realize that it's never going to change, and just accept it. It's just so hard for the vigiliante in me to keep quiet when I think someone has knowingly and willingly wronged me, with the purpose of causing harm. Once again, I'm going to try to make that happen. I'm back off to the garage to spray some lime green paint:rock:

It's entirely possible that the flywheel had slipped and lost ignition timing, since that saw has no key on the flywheel. I warned Jason of this when I sold it to him.

And just so the viewers at home don't get the wrong idea, the key does NOT hold the flywheel in place. Proper torque on the flywheel nut does. The key is for alignment only.

And just so the viewers at home don't get the wrong idea, the key does NOT hold the flywheel in place. Proper torque on the flywheel nut does. The key is for alignment only.

And just so the viewers at home will no, it's possible for them to slip. Otherwise, there'd be no such thing as sheared keys. I'm not saying that happened, I'm just pointing out that many things could have played a part. Now back to my saw painting:)

You have no answer for how you fixed it becasue you didn't, you tweaked the timing on it to help it and peddled it.
Just for the record, the saw had within 1° of blowdown that it did factory when I sold it, and still had 170-175 PSI compression IIRC. That is not what it had at the GTG. As I've said, I went back in to correct that, and it made a difference.

He wasn't the QB for Buffalo a few years ago was he?

we got sanchez as a rookie, he is not the key to us winning its our defense! I don't like how cocky our coach is but in my life time (DOB 4-26-81) this is the first time we have had back to back winning/playoff seasons. GO JETS.

we got sanchez as a rookie, he is not the key to us winning its our defense! I don't like how cocky our coach is but in my life time (DOB 4-26-81) this is the first time we have had back to back winning/playoff seasons. GO JETS.

I think he hiliarous, I like him actually. If they do beat my Colts I hope they go farther!

I predicted page 14... Sorry I wasnt home at the time, or this thread would have been over (right before my vacation)... Sorry if I let you guys down PB and Hillbilly heheheh.

Hey Matt, where are you in the Hudson Valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back