Who Has The Cheapest Spray Rigs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin

Reaction score
I need a spray rig that will fit in the back of a pick up truck 100-200 gallons that is capable of doing soil injections and small tree sprays. Does any one what would be the cheapest way to get one ? Used is a possibility.

Used is your answer. You'll want a metal pumping unit with ceramic components versus a plastic setup with plastic parts that can't handle high pressures required for tree spraying or soil injections.

Look for a flow capability of 30 gallons/min and an operating pressure of 300 psi. You likely won't require that PSI very often, and the actual flow is far less, but if you go with less, it'll take forever to get the work done.

"I would hope this is a rhetorical question"

No not when he works for me in our Plant Health Care Deptment

wow

Ouch! that stings!

:buttkick:

oh well,

Dustin, you might ought to try to buy one that is mounted on a trailer, i think that this will give you more versitility.... might cost a little more, but i think that the extra cost will be worth it.

Rob

We have always used John Bean FMC sprayers, might be a little more money but last forever. My Dad had a 35GPM pump on his righ from the 30's and purchased a 35GPM righ in the 70's and had same pump. There are quite a few used ones around. 200-300galoons is nice size to put in back of pick-up. Make sure you get a large enough pump to do what you want to do. Good luck

Latest posts

Back