Wicked work saw woods porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha hey shawn. not a fanboy, ive never met terry. Guess i didnt know he and randy had issues. Too many beefs to keep track of lol.
QTLA

I think some of the drama stirrers in the online saw community must keep a log book to keep track of all of the people they are supposed to hate LOL.

I got some horror story news about this guy. I think Ill find someone else when the time is right. Thank you all for the information
I do not know Terry and use a different builder so have no dog in this fight. But I'd be curious if the horror stories came from one of his previous customers or secondhand from one of the buddies of a competing saw builder. Cause that has never happened before...

Not sure, I don't know the details that far into it. But I will say it is multiple people that messaged me since I wrote this post. To be honest I'd rather not stir into it to much, I'm not about the drama tbh

Not sure, I don't know the details that far into it. But I will say it is multiple people that messaged me since I wrote this post. To be honest I'd rather not stir into it to much, I'm not about the drama tbh
If it's a second hand story and not from an actual customer, take it with a grain of salt....

Has anyone heard from Terry lately? Not trying to step on his **** but I ordered a saw 6 weeks ago and can't make contact. I never even got anything more than my PayPal receipt...hope I just didn't get screwed for $1300

You have PayPal receipt....they will stand behind you as the buyer in case of seller issues.

No idea on Terry’s whereabouts. He has a physical shop, perhaps give him a call.

You have PayPal receipt....they will stand behind you as the buyer in case of seller issues.

No idea on Terry’s whereabouts. He has a physical shop, perhaps give him a call.

Ya that's what I've been trying. Wrote an email and tried calling. His cell phone rings but the shop phone seems to be out of service. I'm not trying to start problems....I'd rather get my new saw. I'll give it another week before I stick PayPal after him....I was just trying to confirm my order...I'm not really in a rush

Definitely doesn’t inspire confidence.

I haven’t seen Terry around here for a long time however I’ve been mostly in the firewood section myself. Wouldn’t have even seen this thread but I got a notification because I had commented on it at some point in the past.

Maybe one of the other builders knows what’s up with him.... Half the time they are best buds with each other and the other half they are at each other’s throats (shrug). I threw most of them on the ignore list as I got sick of all of the bickering.

Back