Would you believe this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingarcher

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
2 saws stuck in one (barberchaired) tree

Ok.

This isn't me. Not me. I didn't do this. I know who did, I wasn't there to see it, but I did get a hold of the pictures.

Don't know what happened to the stump in the shot. The photographer tells me the split wood in the upper left is the back half of the tree the saws are stuck in. :dizzy:

:monkey:

View attachment 100301

Last edited:
Apparently that person doesn't go by the 3 saw plan or the third would have been stuck also. I think someone should take the saws away before that person gets hurt or they demolish a good saw.

Apparently that person doesn't go by the 3 saw plan or the third would have been stuck also. I think someone should take the saws away before that person gets hurt or they demolish a good saw.

I agree...The first thing I would have done, was remove the power head before trying to cut the first saw out...Looks scary to me...

Or maybe the faller would be better off with an axe.

True- maybe then they'd have gotten tired before all this drama started, and wouldn't have gotten their axe(s) stuck!

HS Climber is right- there's a heck of a barber chair going on. The saws are stuck in the remaining part of the stem. I'm surprised someone didn't get hurt.

N

Its easy to see how both the saws are stuck but the slab situation I dont get. If that stick had busted, the slab would have been in the far backround. usually when little ones like that chairs that high they tend to follow through to the deck.

i just cant figure it out... ... look at it! looks like Beech..

Back