you folks with the perfect looking chainsaws....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That super axe is a nice lookin setup. I've never seen anything like it in the states. Probably because some Darwinite chopped his hand off with one and the trend caught on.

How well does it work? I like that working height, and the location of the controls.

My buds are top notch fabricators and are in the process of building a splitter. I will show him that link. They are the type who will spare no amount of time to put out something better.

You should post in the splitter forum on that thing.

Another pick may help,you can adjust the axe height to your wood pref length,also at the base of the ram.At the top of the ram. Back off axe between 30 and 40 ton pressure,but at the 40 ton point the ram is a bit slower.Its got a 9 hp Briggs.Its also got the log lifter on the side,axe goes down lifer goes down ,then opposit.

Last edited:
Same here.
Tonight I used some carb. cleaner to get some spilled oil off my Craigslist score (a cherry 024 AV Super).
It took the paint off the top badge. I know it's silly, but I'm sad and mad. :(

attachment.php

So...does anyone have a pretty top cover or badge they could part with ?
I'll give you my smudged one + $.

kinda dirty here.

i only cut on the weekends so my saws will stay lookin good for along time if i can keep the trees off them
GEDC0368.jpg

hey evan, how do you keep those two kids from fighting in the back of ur truck with that plywood headache rack??:chainsaw::dizzy:

Back