First try at milling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question for you fellas that are into mills. I've been offered a sthil that has a factory milling attachment. I haven't seen it yet. Have any of you seen such a saw..?

thanks sedanman...the dude says it's an older saw...handle and oiler on the tip of the bar (blade he calls it...lmao)

car4.jpg

cool deal. I'm more into the late model stuff. I just dumped $750 on suspension stuff, and am about ready to dump $1600 into a new transmission. I'm aiming to run an 11 on my "stock" engine, I haven't been to the track since last oct when I messed up the synchros in my mustang. I'm jonesing bad, haha

chainsaw stuff is cheap compared to car stuff :)

Doug01, I'm not trying to upstage you here, just want you to see where this chainsawmilling stuff can lead. It is a highly addictive activity. In fact, I have developed a 13-step program for it.:D

Hmm.. maybe this is a better pic. Hard to tell from the photo, but this staircase is 6 feet wide, the slabs range from 14" to 18", 3" thick.

Hey Silver post a few pictures of that Mustang Shelby GT 550 you own. I would love to see some of your collection of cars.

This one isn't your by chance is it.

Hey Marky, it's a GT500 428 Fastback. I am going to post the big block cars as a group when I get my website up and running.
by the way that looks like Rborist's car ... we do things bigger and better here in Ontario :D

Latest posts

Back