Let's see your 2014-15 wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has time to season wood my central boiler 6048 burns it faster then I can cut it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to get off topic here, but I was wondering if you use Ash-trol in your Central Boiler?? My dealer never mentioned it and never gave me any and I was wondering what your thoughts were? This will be my 4th season with a 6048.

Thanks

This where I'm at right now. Got another one of those face cord racks filled on the back deck. Also have a huge pile of rounds not in the pic, (about 10 pick up loads). I'm set for a good while yet. :msp_thumbup:

KbI9nHT.jpg

Heck, I don't even have all my wood for this winter yet. Burn 20+ cords. Heat house and Inground, Indoor pool. Need another load of trees!!

I was able to cut this ash up at the farm where I train my dog. There is a group of us that train on the farm, including the owner, this wood happens to be located on one of the tenements house. It’s going to lie until the spring. At which time I will split and haul back to my house.

That is some *nice* wood right there!

edit: that house has a big chimney, the tenants didn't want that wood, or some of it?

Last edited:
Back