Miller Mod Saws and the Echo CS-500P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, don't hide the good timing numbers! Such drama! Is this what it's always like over at Ovaries, Pussies and Estrogen?

What's pathetic is that no one was rude, disrespectful, unpleasant, or unkind to Carl in this entire thread. Rather he was complemented on doing some interesting mods and making a capable saw out of something with conaiderable limitations. But when I refuted (simply and without any personal attack) his over exuberant claims of 11,800rpm under load in that video, well then did we have tears and stamping of feet. Then the muscle showed up to ridicule and intimidate and try to parse sentances looking for a gotcha (as if I cared), and I was the big meannie.

Yet if Brad had posted a vid claiming 11.8k under load and I showed it didn't get over 10k I'd have been everyone's friggin' hero and the whining and crying would have been epec.

Here's the reality: every experienced porter over here crying that watches/listens to that video knows damn well it's not turning 11.8k in those cuts.
I don't give a damn what rpm it's turning nor would I ever be enough of a **** to tell someone what there saw was turning from watching a video,does it matter to you that much to call him out over it? Doesn't matter if you was trying to be a **** it's still being a **** none the less.
Anybody would be offended by being called a lier on a public forum.

You're digging your hole deeper buttercup..
Put the shovel down.
Aww gee sweetheart, thanks for the friendly advice. Good to know you've got my best intrests in mind.

Anybody would be offended by being called a lier on a public forum.
Go ahead and quote the part where I called anyone a liar. And when you cannot, let's see if you are man enough to appologize.

Wow why can't ppl speak free of opinions, facts, ideas.
When some of us like Me are on this site posting some weird or bizarre **** maybe it's cause most ppl are on a 1 track mind set. Yall need ppl like me and a few others out there that think outside the box. Sometimes the weird or stupid sounding comments or statements might be the missing link to what most of you in the box are trying to accomplish. Half of you are getting soooo fed up soooo easily that it seams like a jerry springer show. Hey we are grown men n some women on this site let act like it. All you that are bickering are not bickering about saw related stuff, just he said she said crap.

I'm still waiting to get a good pic looking down the bore of the carb from the choke side. Can anyone that is butt hurt provide that? Or is it more dramatic **** talk?

Wow why can't ppl speak free of opinions, facts, ideas.
When some of us like Me are on this site posting some weird or bizarre **** maybe it's cause most ppl are on a 1 track mind set. Yall need ppl like me and a few others out there that think outside the box. Sometimes the weird or stupid sounding comments or statements might be the missing link to what most of you in the box are trying to accomplish. Half of you are getting soooo fed up soooo easily that it seams like a jerry springer show. Hey we are grown men n some women on this site let act like it. All you that are bickering are not bickering about saw related stuff, just he said she said crap.

I'm still waiting to get a good pic looking down the bore of the carb from the choke side. Can anyone that is butt hurt provide that? Or is it more dramatic **** talk?
The carb is too small...
Way too small...
Even Chris mentioned it...
Lol.

I figured that. The carb is tiny on my top handle and even smaller on my old top handle. I believe echo does that for longevity reasons.
It's a WT in the largest size they made them - there's a lot of variations in shafts and main nozzle outlets but they're all kinda simiar. You could hog it out some like the one you did, but there are limits to that. I have never done that.

The RedMax G5000 was a 50cc saw that used a WT. The Chinese make a lot of clones of these, some up to 62cc. In conversations with Nenicu he found that the larger ones had a bigger carb. I have not seen what they did but perhaps that is an avenue to explore for a larger WT substitute.

Gee, was this thread about you, or are you just on loan for whining and crying? What I wrote was perfectly clear, but apparently you're as dumb as you are are thin skinned - or maybe you understood it just fine but are intentionally twisting what I wrote?

Pi$$ off.

You and I will likely never meet, as I have a full and busy life and butt hurt internet trolls are not high on my priority list. But if we did and you behaved in person as poorly as you do behind your keyboard I'd tell you exactly what I thought of you to your face. You'd then be welcome to do something stupid.

Don't you have somewhere else to go whine and cry about your hurt feelings? I don't care about you or what you think in the least.

Boy did you show me! What an ego you have.

Oh no, don't hide the good timing numbers! Such drama! Is this what it's always like over at Ovaries, Pussies and Estrogen?

What's pathetic is that no one was rude, disrespectful, unpleasant, or unkind to Carl in this entire thread. Rather he was complemented on doing some interesting mods and making a capable saw out of something with conaiderable limitations. But when I refuted (simply and without any personal attack) his over exuberant claims of 11,800rpm under load in that video, well then did we have tears and stamping of feet. Then the muscle showed up to ridicule and intimidate and try to parse sentances looking for a gotcha (as if I cared), and I was the big meannie.

Yet if Brad had posted a vid claiming 11.8k under load and I showed it didn't get over 10k I'd have been everyone's friggin' hero and the whining and crying would have been epec.

Here's the reality: every experienced porter over here crying that watches/listens to that video knows damn well it's not turning 11.8k in those cuts.

What are you jabbering about? When did I ever say anything about you? I've never even heard of you.
Aww gee sweetheart, thanks for the friendly advice. Good to know you've got my best intrests in mind.

Go ahead and quote the part where I called anyone a liar. And when you cannot, let's see if you are man enough to appologize.

Good grief! You sure do like to accuse lots of folks of whining, and being a troll. Looks like you certainly do quite a bit of that which you find so reprehensible.

You are by far one of the biggest keyboard commando pussies I've witnessed on AS. All talk, talk, talk, talk. You should run one of your E.E. programs to find out why you are such a hypocritical tool bag.
***** please.jpg

Good grief! You sure do like to accuse lots of folks of whining, and being a troll. Looks like you certainly do quite a bit of that which you find so reprehensible.

You are by far one of the biggest keyboard commando pussies I've witnessed on AS. All talk, talk, talk, talk. You should run one of your E.E. programs to find out why your such a hypocritical tool bag.
View attachment 483310
Ok..
I wasn't gonna say it...
But since you did...

Lol..

Sup Jon????

Ok..
I wasn't gonna say it...
But since you did...

Lol..

Sup Jon????

Nada mucho, Matt.

I really like the ignore feature over here on AS. It works very well, and I highly recommend its use for anyone looking to free themselves from that bag of dicks, known as Chris PA.

Nada mucho, Matt.

I really like the ignore feature over here on AS. It works very well, and I highly recommend its use for anyone looking to free themselves from that bag of dicks, known as Chris PA.
Lol...
Just got done roughing out a chain for the barn raffle..
Don't want to let it sneak up on me!

Carry on!!!

:surprised3::dizzy::laugh:. I ran a ported 7910 Carl massaged. It was an awesome saw to say the least. Im pretty sure it had no problem turning 11000+ in 28" wood and well beyond in smaller

I agree, he took care of my 7900's cylinder, and the saw is a beast. I can't wait to have wood big enough tu bury the bar and make some vids!

Back