• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 XP #1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_1786.JPG IMG_1791.JPG IMG_1790.JPG IMG_1787.JPG IMG_1792.JPG This is the first of four 288 XP's I will be listing for sale. It was originally a 281 XP. I split the cases and installed OEM bearings and crank seals. Cases are in very nice shape, no cracks or stripped threads anywhere. It has a Mahle 288 cylinder and new Meteor piston and rings. Has a high top cover, NOS OEM clutch cover and brand new air filter. New 7 pin drive sprocket and I put a dual port muffler on it. I deleted the base basket and saw makes 150 psi compression. Has less than a 1/2 tank on it since rebuild. I ran it to tune it and test cut. Runs great, oils like it should and has zero issues. $550 shipped to CONUS.

Back