"You Suck" Thread 2019--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the rest of the story on the Poulan Super 68, and I think it's as big of a you suck as the saw. The old shop that sold me the 4 big Homelites last year, had 2 rolls of 1/2 inch Oregon 10 chain. I asked him if he would sell me a roll, and he said he couldn't. He had already traded them to a guy for a restored Mall 2 man, but the guy hadn't come back in a year. So he cut me a loop for the 31 inch bar for $30. I put my 170 in the pic for perspective on the 1/2 inch chain.20190914_065844.jpg 20190914_065911.jpg

Still not sure if this is a "you suck" deal or not, but anyway.

Paid $40 for these three oldies.

Cool old David Bradley 917 60020 or 60029, it's hard to read.
Lancaster Pump 40-IL
Mac Mini Mac 6
picture.php

I know the David Bradley isnt too desirable, but it was just way too cool to pass up. It will need a carb rebuild, but I can get it to run for a second or two.
picture.php

Anybody have any info on any of these?

Gotta love it. Looks dangerous and unique. Amazing how far saws have come.

If its not that much of a collectable I would give it a nice Matt black paint job. Crome a few small peices and hang it on the wall. But nice grab man for shure.

Still not sure if this is a "you suck" deal or not, but anyway.

Paid $40 for these three oldies.

Cool old David Bradley 917 60020 or 60029, it's hard to read.
Lancaster Pump 40-IL
Mac Mini Mac 6
picture.php

I know the David Bradley isnt too desirable, but it was just way too cool to pass up. It will need a carb rebuild, but I can get it to run for a second or two.
picture.php

Anybody have any info on any of these?
The David Bradley, if it ends in 020 or 029 is the Power Products AH47, 77CC engine. Power head only 24.4 pounds. Correct, 31 pounds with bar and chain.

Found this little top handle next to a dumpster on the way to my daughters soccer game.

Fuel line needed replaced, and the carb needs rebuilt, but I did get it to fire. I will put it on my long list of projects.

The bar is somewhat odd shaped at the end, I cant tell if it is just worn on the bottom side of the tip or if it's meant to be that way. The chain moves easily.
picture.php

Found this little top handle next to a dumpster on the way to my daughters soccer game.

Fuel line needed replaced, and the carb needs rebuilt, but I did get it to fire. I will put it on my long list of projects.

The bar is somewhat odd shaped at the end, I cant tell if it is just worn on the bottom side of the tip or if it's meant to be that way. The chain moves easily.
picture.php
Quick and easy fix, just like the Poulan XXV.
Fuel line through the handle and easy access to the carb.

Homelite collector in training [emoji879]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back