• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

1,ooo

U2bwolfb4

U2bwolfb4

ArboristSite Lurker
well I don't know if u can see this, but it is still a month an a half, till the season really start's.. after all the weather, an such.. this is the first time, I have a 1,000 bundles, sold.. oh yea.. this early in season.. looking like it maybe a 20,000,, plus season,, and I still have more contact's yet to go.. I hope y'all's season is firing up..
this a pic. of my lil rice donkey,, lol.. y'all have a good one..

Guswhit

Guswhit

ArboristSite Guru
20150124_150549.jpg

This is my stack of campfire wood waiting to be bundled, I figure just a hair over 20 chord. This pic was taken about 4-5 weeks ago. Still not bundled, but parks don't open for another 3 weeks.

U2bwolfb4

U2bwolfb4

ArboristSite Lurker
well I'll try again, can anybody see these pic's yet, DSCF0020.JPG DSCF0011.JPG the bundle's that are front of my bike. is # 1,000. already this year, they are mixed oak an hickory, an yes they are seasoned, size is .90 cu.ft. with a handle, and my lil rice donkey, a suzuki 500 4-whlr. pulling my lil log skidder, contraption, I confab'd.. it use's a 2500 lb. elec. winch, double lined, with a cable choker, can easy pull 2 med. tree's. trimmed an topped. just a part of my firewood kit.. see ya out there..