• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 10mm 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcrevelli

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Pretty nice example, in good overall condition. The person I bought this saw from said they were the original owner. I have no way of verifying that, but it does not appear to have been rebuilt. I went through the fuel system, and put a carb kit in it last year. Everything works as it should. The clutch cover that is on it is not the original. I can swap it out for the original if desired, but it is not as clean. I did not clean it after the last time I used it, so it's a little dirty. P/C look great, good compression. PHO, $500.00 shipped to the lower 48. I'm happy to answer any questions, PM me, and I will give my phone #. There will be more pics to follow. I will be listing a little bit cleaner 12mm saw separately, probably tomorrow. I go to bed early, and my mornings are hectic at work, but I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.10mm044.jpg10mil044.jpg10mil44bottom.jpg10mm044starterside.jpg

Honestly no, but I really don't cut that much either. The reason I'm selling is because I found an even cleaner 12mm, and I also have a 460, plus the others. I keep them all Stihl's, so they "look" the same, but I think my wife is starting to notice.

That theory work great until you get enough of them that even when you scatter them in different places, she will start to do some quick math and all down hill from there! That's when I decided that since my cover was blown, I might as well start buying Husqvarnas too. ;)

That sale has everything good going for it; 10mm, OEM, strong compression, great condition, very fair price and reputable seller- what's not to like here? If I didn't already have a similar 10mm with extra bananas, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat! GLWS

Latest posts

Back