• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Mike living at now?

Basically the location under his avatar.

His former residence was only 8 miles from my house when we were in Shingle Springs CA.

Far west ! Mike I wish I could get someone to ship

Chris,

I think Mike, and I were the only members in that area. If my oldest boy was still there, I'd have him go pick it up, and ship it to you.

Chris,

Have you talked to Mike?

Let me call my shipping guy at my former employer in Sacramento. He might be willing to help.

I can see Mikes reluctance to ship it himself. Ups and FedEx get uppity when you try to get insurance on something for over $1k.

If you could please

My buddy is on board with helping out.

It helps that I worked with him for over fifteen years, and he is one of the two guys I stay in touch with from there.

I did promise him that you would post pictures on AS of you with your NIB 288 while wearing chaps, and a speedo. I hope that's okay?...........LOL!

My buddy is on board with helping out.

It helps that I worked with him for over fifteen years, and he is one of the two guys I stay in touch with from there.

I did promise him that you would post pictures on AS of you with your NIB 288 while wearing chaps, and a speedo. I hope that's okay?...........LOL!
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back