• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 425488 View attachment 425489 View attachment 425490 This is a new 288 Husqvarna with box. What you see in the pictures is the actual item you will receive. I have included a new Oregon 36" bar. The box is not in very good condition but the saw is. You will be proud to show this off. $1300 but it must be picked up here. I will not ship. You can have a friend ship or pick it up here. Mike
(530) 622-1128

Pm sent!

My buddy is on board with helping out.

It helps that I worked with him for over fifteen years, and he is one of the two guys I stay in touch with from there.

I did promise him that you would post pictures on AS of you with your NIB 288 while wearing chaps, and a speedo. I hope that's okay?...........LOL!

I can't believe I just liked that post, but that's some funny $#!+! No I don't wanna see it.

We like you toad but I'm rooting for my hometown PA boy. You get that 288 together yet?

No I haven't! I've been hanging dry wall in the garage and building benches! I've picked up a few more cool toys lately! We should get ahold of each other and catch up again soon!

Hey I don't know if it would help any of the guys that want it but I live somewhat close to Placerville about an hour and a half and am there time to time I could pick it up for them but I'm not sure then what....
Used to run a 288 in the woods in the mid 90s they are good saws.

Hey I don't know if it would help any of the guys that want it but I live somewhat close to Placerville about an hour and a half and am there time to time I could pick it up for them but I'm not sure then what....
Used to run a 288 in the woods in the mid 90s they are good saws.
I am working on get the rest of the cash up buddy . that's a very nice offer to go get and ship it

I am working on get the rest of the cash up buddy . that's a very nice offer to go get and ship it

Have you ever thought about selling yourself on the street corner? I've tried that but it ended up costing me more on all the unsatisfied costumers. Don't let me steer you away though it may work for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back