• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 saw new in the box nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy is on board with helping out.

It helps that I worked with him for over fifteen years, and he is one of the two guys I stay in touch with from there.

I did promise him that you would post pictures on AS of you with your NIB 288 while wearing chaps, and a speedo. I hope that's okay?...........LOL!
2015-05-18-22-49-32-459213038.jpeg

The last I knew Alex was in the Portland area. But your right Shane, excellent guy to deal with!

really? maybe it was just charlie that was in sacremento then. last i heard he moved west a bit but still not far from this saw. dealt with them both and both great guys.

I am about 4 1/2 hrs. from Placerville. Same area code as me, apparently.

might be worth a couple $100 to have a trusty member get'er done aye clint. i know it adds to an already high purchase price but an NOS 288 don't come everyday. might be worth it to someone here if they really want it. if i had the money just sitting around i'd buy it just to rub it in to skippy and steve LOL i would never fuel that thing. heck no, it would be a premium shelf queen. pillow for it to sit on and silk draped over it to keep the dust off LOL naw, i use my saws.

Close enough. I moved to a small township called El Dorado. Skip call Mountain Mail and ask them boxing and shipping cost. They take credit cards. I will take it there on condition of no returns. The pictures show it exactly and that is what you will get. Mike
Can I inquire for a telephone number ? Please

might be worth a couple $100 to have a trusty member get'er done aye clint. i know it adds to an already high purchase price but an NOS 288 don't come everyday. might be worth it to someone here if they really want it. if i had the money just sitting around i'd buy it just to rub it in to skippy and steve LOL i would never fuel that thing. heck no, it would be a premium shelf queen. pillow for it to sit on and silk draped over it to keep the dust off LOL naw, i use my saws.
Shane that's not nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back