• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
The intake clamp has been replaced with the OEM metal one. Auto-decomp has been deleted and replaced with the factory manual button and cap. HDA-199 has a fresh Walbro kit with tan diaphragm. Base gasket is in place and the muffler is un-molested. Saw starts, idles, runs, cuts, oils, and brakes as new. $550 shipped and insured via FedEx CONUS for the powerhead. I have bar options available including a brand new 18" setup.
IMAG1003.jpg IMAG1004.jpg IMAG1000.jpg IMAG1005.jpg IMAG1006.jpg IMAG1007.jpg

The intake clamp has been replaced with the OEM metal one. Auto-decomp has been deleted and replaced with the factory manual button and cap. HDA-199 has a fresh Walbro kit with tan diaphragm. Base gasket is in place and the muffler is un-molested. Saw starts, idles, runs, cuts, oils, and brakes as new. $550 shipped and insured via FedEx CONUS for the powerhead. I have bar options available including a brand new 18" setup.
View attachment 639768 View attachment 639769 View attachment 639770 View attachment 639771 View attachment 639772 View attachment 639773
Very nice.
I've heard guys like these :).
GLWS Tim.

Back