• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I got this one with a broken crank. It had not been used very much. I built it from the cases up. The hole for the little rubber AV buffer behind the clutch was stripped, so I sourced a replacement case half. All OEM parts except Nachi main bearings and a caber ring. I've only ran this enough to tune it. Everything works and it runs great. Base gasket delete. Muffler is un-touched. New parts:
Crank bearings
Crank seals
Piston ring
372 intake clamp
Kitted HDA-199(idles great)
Air filter
Fuel line
I'm looking for $400 for the powerhead. Bars and chains available.
20190126_145610.jpg 20190125_203912.jpg 20190124_192057.jpg 20190126_145748.jpg 20190118_103509.jpg 20190125_203225.jpg The top cover buckle that's missing in the picture has been replaced. This needs nothing, it's ready to go. If you want to make this your forever saw I have a spare OEM cylinder for your shelf for additional monies. Thanks for looking.

Another beauty! Nothing but first class saws, here guys.
Love that IPA, Tim!!!
Two Hearted is kind of the standard for us. I've probably had more of that than any other beer. The crankcase is fresh out of the oven and assembled in that pic. I melted the missing buckle that I had to replace in the oven heating the halves for assembly.

I’m confused..... went to reply to a certain comment and it’s gone.

He must have deleted it...... Wise choice.

I'm an IPA fan and that is one IPA that I really don't care for. More breweries need to do Rye IPA's. Congrats on sale Tim...nice saw.

I'm an IPA fan and that is one IPA that I really don't care for. More breweries need to do Rye IPA's. Congrats on sale Tim...nice saw.
Well then you're not an IPA fan:D

Thanks...

Oh and I agree on the rye ipas. When I was homebrewing I did one with Citra before pretty much any brewery was. My craft beer loving friend in Vegas still talks about that beer.

Latest posts

Back