• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Ashley 1602r heating problems

Shunt790

Shunt790

Hey guys new here so thanks for any help in advance. I have an Ashley 1602r the blower motors run constantly on the stove. It has the power draft option and I have it hooked up to a thermostat upstairs but don’t use it because my blowers never cut off. No matter where I set my thermostatic switch the stove will take hours to cool itself down to shut off the blowers. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Attachments

H-Ranch

H-Ranch

social distancing since the 90's
This is the right location I would say. Sorry, I don't know anything about your furnace. My propane furnace had an over temp sensor with a reset button on it - if it was tripped it caused the fan to run continuously. I believe it would also default to run the fan if it was unplugged. Check the wiring if you can.

Shunt790

Shunt790

Well I’ve ordered a new thermostatic switch but I truly believe the furnace is just running that hot but I’m not that familiar with wood stoves myself. Could it be possible my chimney is pulling to much of a draft causing the fire to burn to hot all the time?