Bar adapter sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok so a month or so ago i had the Cannon bar group buy and included the cannon adapters in that special. The Cannon D176 adapters turned out to be a bust as they arent for the D176 like i was told. I have not shipped out any of the adapters till i got that straightened out and had true D176 to 12.1mm adapters in my hands. So here they are...

inventory 001.JPG AS 001.JPG

Here is what is going to happen. Special prices on all my adapters and free shipping on 2 or more adapters.
PM me
Echo to Stihl adapter $12
Dolmar to Stihl adapter $12
Husky to Stihl adapter $12
^^^These are made by @Homelite410

Husky to Stihl adapter $5.75
8mm to Stihl adapter $5.75

inventory 006.JPG
^^these are made by Cannon

for anyone that has never seen Mike's adapters up close. Here is a shot of one of his adapters beside a Cannon adapter

AS 013.jpg AS 014.jpg

This deal ends on 9-4-15

Cannon didn't provide for the outer bar plate retention screw either I see.
Their husky adapters are similar to yours with a retention screw hole. what is pictured is that oddball 8mm adapter of theirs.

added it to the original post but for anyone that didnt see it. This deal lasts till 9-4-15.

One additional bit of info to share. @Homelite410 8mm adapters will fit the small husky mount saws(2252, 2253, 346, 545, 550) and allow use of a Stihl bar on them. They do appear that oil hole will need modified for it to work though.

edit: you also need to modify the adjuster hole

One additional bit of info to share. @Homelite410 8mm adapters will fit the small husky mount saws(2252, 2253, 346, 545, 550) and allow use of a Stihl bar on them. They do appear that oil hole will need modified for it to work though.

I am far from sure that will solve all fitment issues - but I haven't tried myself.

The wider bar tail may cause even more issues than oiler and adjuster hole placement....

Personally, I don't think it is worth the effort - but each to their own!
may be true. I will probably find out sooner rather than later as a local customer bought one to put on his 550. He already runs the A074 mount stihl bar on his 550 but has a bunch of Stihl 67dl .063(maybe its 68dl) chains he wants to run on his 550.

While I didn't buy the adapters for the 346xp, I'll see how it fits and post up some pics. I'll do the same with the Mac's and the Echo.

may be true. I will probably find out sooner rather than later as a local customer bought one to put on his 550. He already runs the A074 mount stihl bar on his 550 but has a bunch of Stihl 67dl .063(maybe its 68dl) chains he wants to run on his 550.

Hopefully you get feedback that can be posted here. :)

Back