Chainsaw gloves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cutting out of a boom lift, one large piece of the trunk came at us instead of beside. I used my right hand(while still holding the 028 with 18") to keep the trunk off of us. Chain was still spinning, slowly, but chain hooked my glove and sucked it back to the saw.

My high performance machine was a 1979 028 wood boss, not lookin for smart ass criticizim, just some decent chainsaw gloves

Right. Get some training if this work is out of your field or hire a competent individual from within this trade. Then get some gloves.

Don't get me wrong I'm for Darwin. Things get expensive.

Right. Get some training if this work is out of your field or hire a competent individual from within this trade. Then get some gloves.

Don't get me wrong I'm for Darwin. Things get expensive.
Wow! Cat got you by the tail?
He knows what he's doing, he admitted he got complacent and careless. It happens to us all at times. Sometimes this happens, sometimes worse, and sometimes nothing.

I'm old enough to be your daddy twice and maybe I am except something wrong with the chromosome that time around if you know what I mean. Close call don't involve bone or tendon, sport.

Then your digits are the cost of doing business. Get qualified before qualification gets you. I don't mean this in a mean spirited way, Deets066 but that 028 didn't disfigure not one soul since 1979 who did not allow it to happen. Kevlar is no padding for stupidity. We know your way won't work. Let's try the process of illumination.

you must drink.................alot!!!!!!!! i've never heard of chainsaw school????? the best schooling for chainsaws is experience, and unfortunately, this has been a bad one.

Then your digits are the cost of doing business. Get qualified before qualification gets you. I don't mean this in a mean spirited way said:
I'm plenty qualified to do my job, and your right, what I did was stupid. But what you don't understand is that I DO know better.
If you want to belittle someone, you should try somewhere else where somebody cares what you think

Back