Chainsaw gloves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grandpa douche AKA flattop burns.... his question was about what gloves to use. I hate people like you who are on here just to piss people off instead of helping others. For example, put a link on here for "chainsaw school" like u suggested instead of being a turd.
Deets066, step away from the high performance modified machines and persevere yourself a course in the basics before you amputate something. That goes for everyone. P.S. you are speaking in the third person it isn't healthy.

back to the question....i just use leather palmed wells lamont gloves, but im sure u could get someone to custom make gloves for you with leather palms with the top material being kevlar like some fishing gloves to protect from a slicing action, or the material chaps are made out of on the top.... just an idea

I recognize the pattern, pull pin and put fingers in ears waiting for explosion...

I just wear leather palm work gloves when running a saw. The type with the canvas cuffs. Or nothing.

Back