A philanthropist and a gambla!Wait, am I a cool kid now because I donated? "In the clique"? Or are there levels of coolness or "eliteness" depending on how much I give? So I can be even cooler?
I bought some raffle tickets at the Osseo Heritage Days and Mushroom Festival this weekend and one last weekend for the Hillsdale Conservation Club rifle raffle. What does all of that mean? Am I cool with them too, or just like to donate?
Ok.... I can infer the meaning of "stump a bean" from how it was used, but..... what does "stump a bean" mean? Worst case I can get one of my Aussie coworkers to try to translate.
I comprehended the sarcasm for sure. I just didn't comprehend the specific meaning of the phrase used and am very curious!Fellas, seeing how it appeared by some of the recent posts that someone had hit the biatch switch for this thread, I thought I'd get in before the lock with my own parody of the selfish me-firsters and axe grinders who can't seem to leave a good thing alone without having a dig or seven.
I guess I need to work on making my sarcasm more obvious.
I find your posts to be more facetious and mirth based. Which is very subtle, yet quite humorous.Fellas, seeing how it appeared by some of the recent posts that someone had hit the biatch switch for this thread, I thought I'd get in before the lock with my own parody of the selfish me-firsters and axe grinders who can't seem to leave a good thing alone without having a dig or seven.
I guess I need to work on making my sarcasm more obvious.
Fini ? Over 85% toward shallow goal. Y shallow? Jon has been a source of very much to so many for a long time. Provided from what he had, I have decided to follow his good example,& hope others will also! TERMINATOR!!Maybe call it 'Judgement Day', or 'Termination Date', or something more colorful that will really get folks' attention?
This prize pool is the beez kneez! It ought to be generating a queue of folks wanting to get in on the action. So many potential goodies to get for only a $10 per ticket price.Another late prize donation has been added. 62 total prizes now.
1. New 461 group donation ported by @Mastermind
2. Partner P100 SuperDonated by @TRoller
3. Makita EA7900 Donated by @Gentleman
4. Rebuilt MS660 Donated by @Adirondackstihl
5. Shelf Queen Craftsman 2.0 Donated by @Stump Shot
6. Husqvarna 254XP Donated by @Dub11 (with rebuild and 4S port job by @Stump Shot)
7. 044/046 CFB Hybrid donated by @GCJenks204
8. Port Job by Fat Fingered Saws LLC @huskihl
9. Slow Race Saw Build by @redfin ( Owner provides the parts for how they want it done. Just note, slow refers to how long it will take him to get it done, not how fast your saw will be).
10. **Updated**16" 60 DL 3/8 .058 Husqvarna Branded / Windsor built Bar with an EM mount. Similar to D005, can work on D009. Donated by @Big1066ih
11. Custom Built Chainsaw Vice donated by @mycamaro_68
12. Hutztl 660 Clone Saw Kit with Cross MMWS Cylinder (to be asssembled) donated by @morewood
13. Raisman 20" K095 3/8's .050 Bar Donated by @Czed
14. Raisman 20" K095 3/8's .050 Bar Donated by @Czed
15. MMWS288XP from Down Under donated by @treesmith
16. Mint Poulan 3800 Donated by @ncfarmboy
17. Almost mint Solo 603 machine marks still on piston through ex. port. Gone through completely cleaned. Carb. kit fuel lines, filter, muffler cleaned repainted high temp baked, spikes repainted, w/ original Solo 3/8 x .058 20" bar with chain and extra .404 rim. Also donated by @ncfarmboy
18. A very nice McCulloch Double Eagle 50 in good working order with nice bar and a new chain, user manual. Donated by @ajschainsaws
19. A @rattler ported Husqvarna 550 XP Donated by Chris Jackson at Trees Inc. and @Onan18
20. A M105a1/a2 1.5ton surplus military trailer. It will have side boards and bows, just no head board or top. It has a bed lining sprayed in that the Marines didn't even jack up. Donated by @morewood (pics and details starting at post 137)
21. @TermiteBuffet Labour -
A - A full woods port .
B -A case up rebuild of your saw ,you supply parts I do all labor ... to be clear I'll strip it all the way down to split cases , clean scrub saw ..and reassemble with whatever parts you so desire ...also a muffler mod , and squish setting ...
22. Brand new in the box 2258 Jonsered. Donated by @miller Mod Saws
23. Zama C1QDM14A Carb / Clutch Drum for a Makita / Dolmar 5105 Donated by @Dahmer
24. A brand new in the box Walbro HDA 198, perfect for a Tree Forty Six project. Donated by @Onan18
25. A brand new Stihl ES light 3003 20 inch 3/8 .050 bar I'll donate. Box has been opened but only to look at the bar. Donated by @Harzack223
26. While not 100% finished with this nice 032AV, with help of @glock37 on a couple things. Donated by @Stump Shot
27. Husqvarna 2100cd Donated by @Frank bierce
28. Carhartt Oregon Logo Jacket, black - size XL (includes shipping in the US) Donated by @Philbert
29. Honey Roasted Peanut: formerly known as Peanut - a small case 064 with new MS660 cylinder ported will have new piston of whichever type the builder repairing it selects, includes custom air filter base and v-stack. Donated by @Definitive Dave re-ported by @huskihl
30. Lipstick Betty, formerly known as Ugly Betty - a small case 064 with new MS660 ported cylinder and a meteor 288 piston, includes custom metal top cover badge and v-stack. Donated by @Definitive Dave re-ported by @Mastermind
31. ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***Drill Doctor 750X drill bit sharpener. Donated by @USMC615 THIS WAS BEING SHOWN SOME BROTHERLY LOVE BY JASON'S BROTHER AND APPARENTLY HE PUT THE WRONG THING IN THE HOLE OR SOMETHING AND IT GOT BROKEN.
32. 94 rounds of various reload 450 marlin hollow point and hard nose. Donated by @TRoller (pick up only)
33. 189 rounds of hollow point 44 mag. Donated by @TRoller (pick up only)
34. 47 rounds of hard nose 357. Donated by @TRoller (pick up only)
35. Pro Mac 700 to @Chainsaw Jim to be restored and ported as a donation for the Raffle. I am donating the saw and any money needed for parts, and Jim was kind enough to donate his time and labor. Saw and parts donated by @TreeLife labour donated by @Chainsaw Jim
36. A lightly used Stihl MS211. Donated by @USMC615
37. Vintage John Deere 80EV saw Donated by @Deets066 & @ri chevy
38. A hand made handle with vintage axe. Crafted and Donated by @XP_Slinger
39. 2 x 20" GB Ti Bars A041 mount (one modified to fit K095) and 1 Stihl Picco chain to match.
Donated by @psuiewalsh
40. Now Collector's Item Dolmar hat, donated by @psuiewalsh
41. 20" Oregon .050 Hardnose Bar D009 Mount and box of .404/ .050 Chain. Donated by @psuiewalsh
42. Old skool Poulan branded Windsor 36". Never been on a saw. It has a 3/8 tip on it now, I forgot to check gauge but I'm sure it's .063, I'll measure it tomorrow. Jon can tell you more about this than I can, since I got it from him. It's a D196/UXL mount I believe. I bought it for a 750 homelite. Donated by @DSS
43. A new custom hand made pipe. its made out of Italian Briar. With about 40 hours of love and craftsmanship in to it. Donated by @Quietfly
44. Homelite Super XL-925 donated by @crabby cooter
45. 3 NIB Oregon chains 73LGX084G = .058 3/8 84dl donated by Greg Newman
46. 10 boxes of either Oregon 72jgx072g or 72lgx072g chain. Winner has there choice. Donated by @IcePick69
47. Oregon Powermatch 20" bar. Winners choice of mount. Donated by @IcePick69
48. New in Box Maruyama MCV42 Chainsaw. Donated by @IcePick69
49. Survivor Homelite Super 2, the original owner is an older gentleman who cannot use the saw anymore. Put away running years ago probably just needs cleaning to have a runner here. Includes case and owners manual. Saw has strong compression and should be a fun vintage to add to a collection! Donated by @malk315
50. Three loops of 28" .404 .063 Carlton Chain. Donated by @Deets066
51. I’d like to offer 50 of my exhaust deflectors. Donated by @XP_Slinger (more details post #641)http://************/attachments/b2247b34-fdb1-41fd-a601-7a013d7a363c-jpeg.120588/
52. A personally crafted belt axe/knife combo.....stay tuned. Donated by @Scotty Overkill
53. I have a new Golf Piston for a Husqvarna 41 That I will donate. Donated by @tomdcoker
54. It will be one .5 Gallon (2L) Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mediterranean and Greek Delicacies (Dry Goods)-- including shipping. Donated by @AlfA01
55. It will be one .5 Gallon (2L) Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mediterranean and Greek Delicacies (Dry Goods)--including shipping. Donated by @AlfA01
56. 5 loops of Carlton A2EP-072E chain 3/8" .058 Semi Chisel from @166 is being re-gifted by @BonScott46
57. Stanley Carpenter's Axe donated by @ajschainsaws
58. 20” Archer Pro Plus bar. It was on a 6100 for 3 test cuts. 3/8, .050, 72 dl (I believe Small Mount K095) Donated by @Dahmer
59. A 562 that I rebuilt for myself a couple summers ago- New bearings, seals, fuel tank, piston + ring + cylinder, air filter, muffler, and assorted smalls. It's a good, smooth runner. It's an all numbers matching unit from 2012 and runs flawlessly. The last software update it got was in early 2014. Donated by @Jacob J.
60. A Berger pruning saw with sheath. Donated by @PissRev
61. A new Opamma PET-1100R tach, incl shipping from New Zealand. Donated by @KiwiBro
62. A 23pcs. set of HAM Präzision Super Drills,The set I would like to donate will consist of the following diameters in millimeters: 2.4 / 3.3 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.2 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 5.2 / 5.5 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 6.7 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 8.0 / 8.5 / 9.0 / 9.5 / 10.0 / 10.5 / 11.0 / 11.5 / 12.0. https://www.ham-tools.com/index.php?id=641&L=1
Donated by @wilhelm