• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Dolmar 6100

Whinbush

Whinbush

ArboristSite Operative
This saw came to me as a non runner.
Put a in new primer bulb and a new recoil rope and it now runs good. Muffler has been modded. Brand new oem clutch and brand new oem cylinder and piston!
$400 f&f plus shipping
Need funds to buy TP and Hand sanitizer.
View attachment 807018 View attachment 807019 View attachment 807021 View attachment 807022
I use bleach, watered down a bit, we were told to leave it on surfaces for a few minutes,
if it is wiped off right away the virus won’t be killed.
I also recycle the face masks, again washing them in diluted bleach, and letting them dry before use.
Even wear two recycled ones at t time if your concerned.
Disposable gloves are a must, I leave everything in the yard when I get back from the shops,
they say if the virus has nothing to grow on it will die after 20 30 minutes, then I bring it inside.
Sorry I can’t help with the saw.

ammoaddict

ammoaddict

Addicted to ArboristSite
Also as a bonus. The Husqvarna flippy fuel cap fits the 6100 fuel and oil tank. I have them on mine. I like them much better.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Oregonsaw

Oregonsaw

Fledgling Saw hoarder
What’s the biggest bar you’d run on it? I’m thinking a 28” is too big so 24” might be the ticket.

ammoaddict

ammoaddict

Addicted to ArboristSite
Do you have your Oiler turned up?
Yes, I broke the pin in the oil pump trying to turn it farther than it was supposed to go. I ordered a new pump for it and it's still stingy with oil. It's ok cutting green wood but cutting dead hardwood is when I see chain getting very dry.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk