First and last CL score of the year - 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I was asking about being 10mm or 12mm. I didn't think the 12mm came with decompression but if it's plugged that's a different story.

Merry Christmas!!!

I can tell by what you said and how the saw looks, that it's definitely a stolen saw.

Why don't you post the serial number so someone can check it out and make sure? We simply cannot trust you to do that yourself.

Oh.....BTW......congrats and enjoy.
:laugh:

Since we're talking about 044's, how many of you have utilized the metal handle guard that sorta covers the bottom of the rear handle and part of the bottom of the saw? I have some small cracks in my handle and am wondering if this might be a solution to prevent them from propagation. They're 20 something bucks on eBay.

I tore the 044 all the way down today. After splitting the crankcase, everything was cleaned and put back together with OEM gaskets and seals. This one has a D-shaped combustion chamber. The P&C were both in excellent condition. She runs like a top. The only part it needs is the model plate on the cylinder shroud. Unfortunately, my dealer is closed until January 2nd.

IMG_1694-M.jpg

IMG_1696-M.jpg

IMG_1698-M.jpg

IMG_1699-L.jpg

IMG_1700-M.jpg

IMG_1701-M.jpg

IMG_1702-M.jpg

IMG_1707-M.jpg

Nice looking saw Brad. This a keeper or just a saw stopping by?

I'll trade you a Christmas ham and a pair of socks for it! That model saw is a favorite of the loggers in my part of Louisiana. Good find.

Latest posts

Back