• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

SOLD!!!! Homelite EZ

NIP Group
Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
If they did I have not seen it, I have the same add on another site but they guy hasn't gotten back to me in awhile and the 3 that were posted were the 42cc Super EZ's and I'm looking for a 37cc EZ or EZ Auto because I have to stay below 39.99cc's

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Yes he did, I was hoping I could find one I didn't mind if I messed up, but I guess I can always get a new cylinder if I screw it up haha. He hasn't responded back though, I'll probably weight a little while longer and ask if he would still be willing to let go of it, because you are right, it's definite a looker with that bar and chain he has on it.

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Yep, you are correct, I honestly thought people would be throwing them at me, but then again they are pretty good little saws and I'm not sure they had a long run time before the Super EZ came out.

Reactions: svk
Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
They are a much harder find than the SEZ so as for throwing them at you??? I guess before I go looking through the shelves it might be best to get a budget established

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
I was thinking they were going to be as popular as a SEZ, but have found rather quickly they are not, that is why I haven't had many hits and as far as budget goes I guess it depends on condition, naturally with what I'm going to need it for it doesn't have to be pretty, but I won't shy away from a good looking one, but I'm definitely not looking for a mint one, so I would say I'm looking to spend $50-$75, and feel free to correct me if my prices are off base but that is how much I would "like" to spend.

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well I can tell you that if I have a new top end here yet it will be above that. A used saw possibly. I will go take a look in 10 minutes

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Well I can tell you that if I have a new top end here yet it will be above that. A used saw possibly. I will go take a look in 10 minutes
Alrighty, well I don't think I will need a top end, only if i get brave and try to do too much and mess the used one up, but I will say that it's late here so if I don't respond it's because I have fallen asleep and I will get back with you first thing in the morning.

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well I found 5 Super EZ's and Super Mini's. I know there are more of that model class on the upper shelf but it is too late and dark to get out the ladder. I will take a look Tuesday evening

Reactions: svk
Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
It has been on the shelf here for who knows how long. I have no history. The tank does not smell all that funky. You let me know what you are thinking