• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

hot saw compitition

robertfischer88

robertfischer88

ArboristSite Lurker
I live in michigan are there any events in this area this summer? I sure like to check one out.

Also what are some things needed to be successful as a compeditor?
saw, technique, build of ones body(are larger people better, slower or does size not matter)

so many questions but I hate to type

romeo

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don't know about shows but I'm sure there are some.

The answer to your question is yes. 30% saw, 30% chain, 20% Ability, 20% showboat, 10% luck. It takes 110% to win, but you can't win if you don't try.

dan365husky

dan365husky

ArboristSite Operative
hey i was at a lumberjack show in farwell last summer and in i think august and they had competition and show first time i had ever saw a saw with a motorcyle muffler that ran like mad and was super loud cool hey. they were competing with stock husqvarna saws and built up saw also had wood carving competitions and lots of other neat things i will go again next year. im sure if you get on the net and search farwell luberjack days you will find more out about it.
:monkey:
:clap: :spam:

Cut4fun

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Events in MI are everywhere it seems all year long.
Over the July 4th weekend you can get 2 shows back to back Sat-Sun. Luther and Fife Lake. I attended there for 2007 and fun was had by all, great shows and competitors.

cedarheaven

cedarheaven

ArboristSite Member
McCulloch Kart

Lost the last of my Karts in Westwood, CA Saturday and am looking for a relacement. Anyone with a 101 A, AA B or of that nature with some life left to it please respond...Thanks....It was my Son's first competition with the Harrison's and he did very well. Once this is in your BLOOD it is passed on to your siblings. I will be hounded until I can find a replacement. Thanks everyone!