husky kicks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky Team Try outs

Yea, I seen Ultra at the Husky team try outs. Hahahaha
Them girls didn't have a chance against my girls.

attachment.php

Look who took home the trophy.

attachment.php

Yea, I seen Ultra at the Husky team try outs. Hahahaha
Them girls didn't have a chance against my girls.

Sorry to disappoint you....The girls are Manuals Husky Jred girl's ...........Manual doesn't want you to know that picture I posted was found hanging in his shop.. He will try to spin it ,but hes the Husky Jred fan not me....

Im not into Husky Jred girls like him...

Mine would have to be Jack Daniels girls...

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you....The girls are Manuals Husky Jred girl's ...........Manual doesn't want you to know that picture I posted was found hanging in his shop.. He will try to spin it ,but hes the Husky Jred fan not me....

Im not into Husky Jred girls like him...

Mine would have to be Jack Daniels girls...

Talon been into your JD again?

I think many of us have run one brand and and are pleased with it so it is normal to bash the other.
Just like everything thing else, the guy who drives a Ford thinks Chevy sucks and the guy who uses Canon cameras thinks Nikon sucks.
Pretty much have never used the brand they are bashing.
I run Stihl because it is convienient for me, it's all I have ever used for work, it seldomly lets me down and when it does I am familiar with so I can fix it.
I also have lot's or back up's and parts.
As far as Husky, never run one for more than a bit, never thought they were better or worse than my Stihl's.

For all the West Coast doubters, come on over. Cutting on plantation ground or hardwoods on rolling slopes is nothing like working on 65% grade beating and jacking trees straight up and down the hill and then fully manufacturing them all while dodging boudlers, yellow jackets, slash, black oaks, maple and tan oak. Did I mention it was 110 degrees at work today. Been doing all of the above for a week now.
So, c'mon over if your think there is no difference.

Wonder when they will officially change the name of the 372xp to 372 Champ.......;) :yoyo: :yoyo:

Awwwwwwwww Sawtroll I've been watching this thread grow and grow. All in fun I'm sure. However there is but one Champ of saws, it wears the No.1 logo, that be Stihl of course. The 372 is a fine saw, no question about it from all the rave I read but, but, but, there is but one Champ, Stihl of course, 36 years of knock out after knock out, you would think Husky would get tired of laying on the mat,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(you know I'm teasing with ya doncha, I'm not,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: )

+1.

I also haven't run a 440, only J-red 2171 but I don't think there should be any particular problem for a 372/2171 so bury a 440 in chips. Or let's put it like this: To have more trees on the ground, limbed and bucked, after a days work. Time goes on, evolution exists, saws get better ...
Now the old 440 has been replaced by the 441 which seems to be a really nice saw. Stihl has prabablysucceeded better than Huskys 575 in the first strato saw.

So you have never run a 440 yet you have no question the 372 would quote "bury it in chips", hmmmmmm. Peter you have fallen into the dream world where one inch faster in the cut is now called buried in chips. Wake up Peter, your gonna pee the bed when you realize one inch isn't as much as you thought, look down, am I right, :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Have you run both extensivly?
I have and a 440 doesnt hold a candle to a 372.

Yes Ben and according to you a 372 will outcut a 460 too. Wait I forgets, your 372 will outcut your friends 460. Sure it will. Funny the 046 I ran ate a 372 for lunch. You sure your 372 isn't a 772 or something, twin cylinder maybe. See the lite from that candle now, hold it closer,LOL

Yawnnnnnnnnn

Time to go home. Someone put in some good posts, I'm feeling froggy, see ya in abits,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Awwwwwwwww Sawtroll I've been watching this thread grow and grow. All in fun I'm sure. However there is but one Champ of saws, it wears the No.1 logo, that be Stihl of course. The 372 is a fine saw, no question about it from all the rave I read but, but, but, there is but one Champ, Stihl of course, 36 years of knock out after knock out, you would think Husky would get tired of laying on the mat,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(you know I'm teasing with ya doncha, I'm not,:hmm3grin2orange: ....)

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: What I refer to, is the fact that most chainsaw World Championchips (and most sub-stages) have been won by people using the 372 (in some cases 371/2071/2171) for quite some time now. The only stage that was won with a Stihl in the last one was the "chain change" one (MS460, and quite understandable)........:laugh: :laugh:

In 1987, 89 and 91 it was the Jred 670 Super, that was renamed "Champ".

Last edited:
You haters better have shut your mouth now.:taped::jester: Anyone want to send me a 372 to run my against 440? I'll pay shipping..........

Ride that deadhorse over to Greenville

You haters better have shut your mouth now.:taped::jester: Anyone want to send me a 372 to run my against 440? I'll pay shipping..........

If you get to the Upstate, we'll cut a few cookies and see what'll cut faster. I like Stihls and Huskys. I just have a Stihl dealer that, ("What we have here is a failure to communicate"), I don't understand or I'd have a 440 and not the 372.

Jack

SawTroll,

Oh, and SawTroll, if you get over here, bring your Raket 621 and we'll run it against my 029. No matter how long it takes you to get here, it'll be running.

Dr. Jack

Last edited:
If you get to the Upstate, we'll cut a few cookies and see what'll cut faster. I like Stihls and Huskys. I just have a Stihl dealer that, ("What we have here is a failure to communicate"), I don't understand or I'd have a 440 and not the 372.

Jack

See guys, here is a nice Husky owner. You all need to take a few of his sessions:biggrinbounce2: It's been awhile since I've have gone that way. Ever hear of any GTGs near us?

Latest posts

Back