• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272xp project saw PLUS 272xp extras

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwoodbigsaw

fellin for the fun of it
Reaction score
IMG_3031.JPG IMG_3033.JPG IMG_3028.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3029.JPG View attachment 416644 View attachment 416645 View attachment 416646 View attachment 416647 View attachment 416648 View attachment 416649 IMG_3028.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_3035.JPG View attachment 416644 View attachment 416645 View attachment 416646 View attachment 416647 View attachment 416648 View attachment 416649 IMG_3028.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3029.JPG

Up for sale is a 272xp almost complete. Runs does need the cover on the oil pump. Everything except the muffler, clutch cover, coil and handle are Husqvarna. Cylinder/piston are also Mahle OEM 160 compression and were purchased the same time as the 288 cylinder. New air filter/ fuel filter and line, and new plug. coil is and kill switch are brand new also. Fires up needs tuned, I have to many pokers in the fire and with things changing! around here, I need to unload some things. Asking $275.00 PHO shipped. Additional pics are available upon request. shipping is for the lower 48 states only

nope different saw. the other was a 288 not the lite. and not almost new cyl/piston. saws will be a lot cleaner before they are shipped I just wanted to get them listed. S who actually wants it? PM me what you want to do? I have to step out but will be back in a little while. Thanks Guys

the last 4 pics are of the 272xp. I can take more if you would like. thanks

correct sir. the cyl/piston are like new. the coil is made by big bear saw shop. I bought it from wolf creek supply. hope this helps.

What happened to the oil pump cover? Do you have pics of the clutch side? Have you tried to tune it and it won't "take"? Is there a top handle included in this sale?

Not trying to wear you out boss, but I've paid less for complete runners. Just trying to feel out the deal here.

when I got the saw it was missing. Top handle included. if you got a runner for that price then that is a good deal for you. The cyl/piston for these cost a lotIMG_3034.JPG . It is running now, the only reason I say may need tuned is depending on where the saw is going. I have bought saws and people say they are tuned and then I get it and have to adjust them. here is a pic of the clutch side

O.K here is a new deal! for $350.00 I will throw in a very nice clean 272xp split case. Bearings have been removed and she is clean and ready to go. also a very clean in great shape OEM cylinder, flywheel and oil pump. And fuel tank. All shipped for $350.00

here are the parts. The fly wheel was missing a fin so I took it to my shop cut it off and balanced it it is within a few grams. The gas tank is oem needs av bushing and fuel cap. other than that what you see is what you get in the deal. if sold please use friends/family on paypal or add 3% for fees. shipping is included in this deal.

Back