ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Husqvarna 545 Autotune in action - Buckin' Firewood

Discussion in 'Tree Care Videos' started by Allar, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Allar

Allar ArboristSite Lurker

Hello friends.
    Decided to share my first video with you guys, never made a video with action cam before :)
    I know i have alot to learn regarding video making and recording.

About the Husqvarna 545- Wow, what an amazing chainsaw, honestly i really bealive that 50cc is all you need for firewood. We burn crazy amont of firewood every year because wood is the only heat source we use.
    So i have alot of cutting to do during winter and hopefully make some new videos of felling/limbing/bucking etc.

I actually felled that tree few weeks back because it was almost fully rotten in the middle of the tree, while top and bottom were completely solid. You can see the damage at 7:29. i have never seen a damage like that before.
    But yeah we had a snow storm for 2 days in arow that covered the whole tree with snow. But got the job done :)

Feedback is welcome!

2. cuinrearview

cuinrearview Red saw lover

Nice vid. Even better saw. I cut some birch(not to be confused with sumbich) with mine recently too.

Allar likes this.
  3. Allar

Thanks bro. Cant wait till warranty ends , so i can muffler mod this little beast. :muscle:

4. Allar

Did some more videos.

I would say that these videos, give a fairly decent understanding what Husqvarna 545 is capable of. So it'll be good for people that consider to buy a 545.

cuinrearview likes this.