• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to trade Mccullouch 300

Timberjack zack

Timberjack zack

ArboristSite Operative
This saw is ugly but runs and idols like a top it oils perfectly and pulls with authority. I have ran this saw in wood with a 28 inch no skip full chisle chain. I am looking for ms440 parts saws or echo cs 8000 parts saws or generally stihl project saws. The piston on this saw is pristine the only issue I have seen is an ear on the starter housing got broke but I will include the peice incase you want to tig weld it. I also have the original clutch cover and 24 inch hard nose mccullouch bar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: TLG

TLG

Komatsu Iron Life
Hey Zack, Still messing with the old Mac's I see. Is the muffler just an outside shell or do you have the internals? What are you asking?? It's not always all about the beautious-ness!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Timberjack zack

Timberjack zack

ArboristSite Operative
Hey Zack, Still messing with the old Mac's I see. Is the muffler just an outside shell or do you have the internals? What are you asking?? It's not always all about the beautious-ness!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I mak have a muffler from a pioneer or homelite to fit it but that's all I got for a muffler but it fired up 3rd pull today. I'm looking for projects mostly or you can pm me an offer but shipping is going to be about 50 bucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk