Need flywheel for David Bradley 360-model 91760010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidbradley360

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
greetings- I inherited a David Bradley 360 chainsaw from my grandfather- model 91760010, vintage 1957- I need a replacement FLYWHEEL for it- on the flywheel it says "Phelon 2120-H made for Power Products"

this has the Tecumseh Power Products 2-stroke engine, 4.7 cubic inch, 4 HP- AH-47

this engine was used on a variety of saws and other applications, the critical part is the Phelon 2120-H magneto type, which uses this flywheel, see picture

this flywheel is cracked in the keyway slot, it runs but won't for long, eventually it's going to break

will buy partial/nonrunning saws to get the parts I need, could also use the petcock fuel shutoff assembly and spark plug shroud that bolts on top of cylinder

thanks in advance

reply to this thread or email me at [email protected] or PM me on this board

I think that I may have one in a box of parts. I will check this evening.

(whew...) that would be great ! This saw was running like a champ yesterday, I shut it off, when I tried to restart it, I could not pull the rope- it was stuck.

Upon removing the cover and flywheel nut, I found that the original washer under the flywheel nut was cracked and broken in 2 pieces- and the keyway slot in the flywheel itself was cracked on the ID and OD of the slot area- the crack extends outwards towards the edge of flywheel on both sides- only the very thick outer rim is not cracked

the hole in center of flywheel opened up a bit 'cuz of the crack, and the flywheel actually fell down more than it should onto the tapered crankshaft snout, until the flywheel was rubbing on the engine- that's what seized the pullstart when I shut it off.

will await your reply- that would fix me right up, if you had a spare- this one has 10 fins on it

here are some pics of flywheel

attachment.php

attachment.php

looks like another 4.7 cubic inch Bradley judging by the pullstart bolt pattern, I wanted to check it on Acres site but the site is down, will get back to you on it- in the meantime I have found (2) spare flywheels, put one in the saw and it's running again.

I am looking for flywheel for David Bradley 360 9176003.I recently found saw and excited to hear it run but it was missing flywheel.Is there a replacement brand or anyone know of a way to interchange.

Latest posts

Back