New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See what happens, you gotta make up lies when you‘re beat, just like your bud that got me banned and then had to make a public apology because he was in fear of a libel suit. Watch your words.
So, I take it you really do not know Tim? Nice guy!

It takes someone special to belittle people’s intelligence to make themselves appear smarter than they actually are.

Did Jhenderson ever post pictures of his saws? Not that big of deal or complicated, looks like he just needed someone to speak with and Tim did.

I RARELY saw Jhenderson in P&R so I’m not sure where you all are getting that narrative from. Cuinrearview was there more than he was.

I RARELY saw Jhenderson in P&R so I’m not sure where you all are getting that narrative from. Cuinrearview was there more than he was.
He was in there occasionally and most of his non PR posts were either badgering people or otherwise causing issues. The guy seemed to have a problem with every solution.

He joined my ignore list along with the saw groupies and their leader.

He was in there occasionally and most of his non PR posts were either badgering people or otherwise causing issues. The guy seemed to have a problem with every solution.

He joined my ignore list along with the saw groupies and their leader.
Yeah I know nothing about him really, just that he was really never around P&R much. I just stated that because it seemed like people were blaming the shutdown of P&R on this huge influx of “problem members”.

Honestly I’ve seen no one really from P&R here that weren’t here before.

Before JhenderTroll I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a disagreement on AS though. Would have either been with CTYank or one of the saw groupies before they headed off to the other site. The P/R rejects are stirring up all sorts of trouble these days LOL.

Why no disagreements? Maybe because your sycophants were hoping you’d you’d stroke them just like they were stroking you.

I have sold saws on Craigslist and shipped them. Ever hear of UPS, FedEx or USPS? Paypal F&F is a great way to sell saws if shipping. What else do you have?

And it’s a great way to drive the price from reasonable to ridiculous. By the way, considering you’re selling multiple saws on Craigslist, where did you acquire said saws? Brand new at the dealer and you’re just trying help out the less fortunate?

And it’s a great way to drive the price from reasonable to ridiculous. By the way, considering you’re selling multiple saws on Craigslist, where did you acquire said saws? Brand new at the dealer and you’re just trying help out the less fortunate?
Brand new from dealers, used from local dealer to rebuild with new rings, bearings, filters, fuel/impulse lines, gaskets and all OEM parts needed. Typical price to ship in US is $35 pho. Some remote areas have been more and I usually split shipping. No one has purchased a saw from me without first posting pictures.

And nothing comes after? Your conversations never mature? Maybe that explains things.
Well, your subsequent posts appear to be directed at the guys who say 1/3 price saws don't exist on Craigslist, not the OP. Your big chance to prove them wrong. I'm sorry if your words are being used against you but no need to get angry.

Well, your subsequent posts appear to be directed at the guys who say 1/3 price saws don't exist on Craigslist, not the OP. Your big chance to prove them wrong. I'm sorry if your words are being used against you but no need to get angry.
Bingo.

I got no dog in this fight but are any of you going to call out cuinrearview for calling him a liar and then running from the bet? He was all into it and then tucked tail and ran.

Now you're talking. What's your wager?

And then this.
That crap might have played with the below 100 IQ crowd down on the farm, but I ain't bitin'.
Why? According to your never ending accusations it’ll be the easiest $1K you’ve ever earned.

I told him what would happen. He didn't produce. Go ahead and call me whatever you like.
I’m not calling you anything, like I stated, you’re just not my breed, and I’m curious where other people’s standards lay.

Yes I quoted your posts but it wasn’t directed at you.

AjarUnlawfulGeese-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back