• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 2008 Stihl MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillwrightChris

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just like the tile says. Stihl MS460 purchased new in 2008. Never used, still in factory cardboard box with all paperwork, tool kit still in bag, and bar cover. $950. I'm in no hurry to sell this one so I'm not entertaining lower offers or trades. Thanks!

My only reason for selling Kenis is to down size my collection. So, probably not. (even though I will most likely buy another saw next week)

I can understand that.. :) 100%...

Your price is better than I would sell it for.

The 461 is a great saw. But the 460 is a smaller chassis and I still like my 460 better.

Good luck buddy!

Gr
I can understand that.. :) 100%...

Your price is better than I would sell it for.

The 461 is a great saw. But the 460 is a smaller chassis and I still like my 460 better.

Good luck buddy!

Great Deal, Sweet Saw!

Just add a little oval sticker on the top cover and you will have a sick saw. In all seriousness, beautiful saw and GLWS- someone's gonna be real happy... ;)

Back