Pic of the year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1900.jpg

Burton???

BTW, saw your van at your house the other day. Had no idea you lived there, pass it all the time.
Yes, that was in Burton. Nice little place by the vet. clinic. It was too bad because the guy put lots of work into fixing it up. Storm twisted off upper 3rd of a white pine and threw it 35 ft. onto the garage. Did you guys get much work out of that storm? Feel free to stop in any time. We only have a few more trees then we're done for the year. Start back in Feb or Mar. This whole summer seems like a blur.
Phil

Maybe we can finally get that calender together so we actually have something to remember all of this.

024-4.jpg

" What a long strange trip its been"

Yes, that was in Burton. Nice little place by the vet. clinic. It was too bad because the guy put lots of work into fixing it up. Storm twisted off upper 3rd of a white pine and threw it 35 ft. onto the garage. Did you guys get much work out of that storm? Feel free to stop in any time. We only have a few more trees then we're done for the year. Start back in Feb or Mar. This whole summer seems like a blur.
Phil

I remember seeing that White Pine on the garage/roof. We did one job up there for a workers friend, as their drive way was blocked. We cruised around a little after that job, but no one stopped us for a quote/job. I guess you guys have the market cornered up there.:msp_thumbup:

I'll try to come see ya sometime. Yarnell has a decent amount of work still to do, weather has been the problem. I guess there is a months worth of crane work that we can't access because of it being so soft/wet. It's been a plywood highway all year.

I remember seeing that White Pine on the garage/roof. We did one job up there for a workers friend, as their drive way was blocked. We cruised around a little after that job, but no one stopped us for a quote/job. I guess you guys have the market cornered up there.:msp_thumbup:

I'll try to come see ya sometime. Yarnell has a decent amount of work still to do, weather has been the problem. I guess there is a months worth of crane work that we can't access because of it being so soft/wet. It's been a plywood highway all year.
Plywood-I hear ya. I've got one sweatshirt with the right shoulder worn out from slinging that stuff on every job.

Back