Pic of the year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot from today, taking the deadwood out of a tall fir, about 160. photos taken from the top of another tree.

Didn't get many pics this year. I was busy all year though.

Here's one:

attachment.php

Good one Mike

Here are a few:

Shot from the second removal i have done in my life (climbing removal that is) back in the days where i didn't have spikes or my 200t. Makes a great avatar pic :msp_thumbup:
CIMG0175.jpg

RCCCTreework026.jpg

RCCCTreework022.jpg

Some more from last winter:
CIMG0446.jpg

CIMG0494.jpg

CIMG0434.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

Good thing they added the handgun option to the package, its got to be much easier to use than the Chinese made 2x4 they used to supply. I guess you only need one at that range but how many bullets does it come with?

2, just in case! I have been working on more options for the griener 2000

after watching it several times just noticed they had a rope on it. excellent work, didn't even hit the house :clap:

arborist.gif

I was working on a real kicker just last weak. This is how all that went down. :alien2:

FTA, you dont got any pics of you climbing and taking down trees??..are you just a landscaper?? a poser??
lets see some pics man!!!..lol

Oh, I hope you didnt ruin your saw in that vid....lol

Here's one from a few weeks ago in CT. You can barely spot my head right at the cut. Paul's a treeman, not a photographer. lol

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back