Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Success! This material is roof flashing . I did learn if your going to fab a gasket from metal dont try to cut it to size with shears. The edge will roll under at the cut. Cut it 1/16 away and finish grind it to shape with a stone dremel mounted point . Clean off the flash with a sharp razor knife and a little sand paper. Next is intake gaskets.

IMG_1788.JPG

I have a good running complete pioneer p28 I want to get rid of. What can I expect to get for it? The air filter cover has a couple cracks in it and it has a new air filter. Both witch are hard to come by. I'm just curious. Thanks for any input. I need to thin my heard a bit.

This is an easy way to pattern difficult gasket shapes. The prussion blue can be bought at Napa or easily found online. I dab it on with a cotton swab or a piece of felt on larger areas . Less is best you dont want to much . Press the paper without sliding it and boom! Instant pattern.

View attachment 626543

got some here. also good for checkin fit on tapers. bout 60% contact is good fit.

Here are a couple saws picked up a few weeks back nice Pioneer 3200 missing the plug cover made one up put a new primmer bulb fires right up on first pull
and a Pioneer 3071 at first i was not going to do anything with it i was going to save it for it,s ignition system it use the same ignition as the P50/51/60/61 but
because works great save it whole nice saw

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Here are a couple saws picked up a few weeks back nice Pioneer 3200 missing the plug cover made one up put a new primmer bulb fires right up on first pull
and a Pioneer 3071 at first i was not going to do anything with it i was going to save it for it,s ignition system it use the same ignition as the P50/51/60/61 but
because works great save it whole nice saw

l see the Condenser cut out on the str assy, is it possible the 3071 saw was modified. Has your 3071 got the OMC type Bucheron carb set up or the Tillotson HS-116A or HS-116B set up

Back