• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Ported J-red 2172 - VIDEO

Locust Cutter

Locust Cutter

Sawing for Sanity
I live further northwest, West of Redding. I hear that 390s are pretty sweet.
How far are you from Montgomery Creek? I have a Great Aunt and Uncle up that way. It's truly gorgeous up there...

Not exactly piss revving... I took these videos today when I was supposed to be working!
That Johnny-red is pretty sexy and sounds good!
Seing as I already have a Stumpbroke 372, I may have to buy a built 7900. That was darn impressive!!!

Johnskis

Johnskis

ArboristSite Operative
That 7900 makes me want one even more. now im up in the air get a 7900 or try to find a 288xp or Jonny equivalent. Get back to work no lollygagging Clint.

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
How far are you from Montgomery Creek? I have a Great Aunt and Uncle up that way. It's truly gorgeous up there...

Seeing as I already have a Stumpbroke 372, I may have to buy a built 7900. That was darn impressive!!!
It was impressive stock, but Randy definitely took it up a notch! :happybanana:

It looks like Montgomery Creek is not too far away from me...
image.jpg

Locust Cutter

Locust Cutter

Sawing for Sanity
As a flat-lander (with some ground on the West side of the Rockies) I was dumbfounded visiting the area. I have a picture of the three Shastas (lake, mountain and dam) that hangs in my barn. I was also surprised to see on my families property that there was no grass due to the dense tree coverage... 40 acres and no grass... Who knew? It was truly gorgeous and if not for the laws and politics and my limited budget, I'd love to move there.