• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebng15

Always lookin' for somthing to cut!
Reaction score
Had this in the WTB Forum but wasn't getting much response. So lets try it here!

Looking for a few project saws. Only saw I'm specifically looking for is a 390, or 385. Other wise I'm looking for smaller saws. Mainly Husky... such as 40-65 cc's. I might be interested in a older Stihl in the power range.

Basically I'm out of stuff to work on, so I would like to start getting a few in. The 390,or 385 would be for myself, to replace the 2100 I just sold. Just let me know what you have!

Thanks!

I am interested in the 44. Not really sure about the other two!

If you shoot me what you want for it, and a pic. I'll get back with you!

I have a 61 case and gas tank with OEM 266 cyl and piston set up, handle bar, muffler, recoil, clutch cover.. just needs little stuff let me know.

Will get photos tonight... not seized bottom end it goed may need AV, fuel line, filter shipping to VA is what will killya

I have this 357xp...image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm pretty sure all the parts are here to put it back together, including a whole bunch of new parts.

The cylinder has been ported by Old-Cat... the base and squish band were cut by Mastermind. It's even pretty well cleaned up. I just don't have time to mess with it. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Old Cat ported another 357 for me and it is bad ass. I really just don't need two of them. I'm not sure what to even ask, but I know I've got quite a bit of money in it how it sits.

Update:
I got my 390! Love it, and can't wait to really use it this winter!

Received a few project saws, but I am still open to some.

Would love to try a 372, that I could get for my dad. He currently has a 61, and I think he would really like the 372.

Just let me know what you have!

I'm going to have a 372 done for this weekend I think. I cut the chassis to optimize squish. New bearings and seals. Has oem p&c, oem case, starter cover and top cover, some AM parts like a am handle/tank and clutch cover. It is ported by me. Let me do the final put it together this weekend and i'll get pics and compression and all that stuff.

or are you looking for something in a box? :)

I'm going to have a 372 done for this weekend I think. I cut the chassis to optimize squish. New bearings and seals. Has oem p&c, oem case, starter cover and top cover, some AM parts like a am handle/tank and clutch cover. It is ported by me. Let me do the final put it together this weekend and i'll get pics and compression and all that stuff.

or are you looking for something in a box? :)

Probably depends on price, I know it isn't cheap to build one like that!;)

Back