• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090/090av/090G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Godwin

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,
Hoping you’re all well.

I’m Adam, in Australia, and a long time viewer of these forums.

After many years of using an 070, I’d now like to acquire an 090, 090av, or 090G.

Although there are many 090s on farms in my area, no man will seem to part with one.

I’m looking for a particularly clean, unabused saw, and have money available for the right one.
Are there any examples of unused or “as new” saws out there?

I’ve listed this advert on arboristsite.com, believing that those on here are a decent bunch of fellas that may be able to point me in the right direction.

If you know of another member with a saw that may suit me, please don’t hesitate to contact them, should they not find this thread themselves.

Looking forward to all/any replies.

Much obliged....
- Adam

Hello Gentlemen,
Hoping you’re all well.

After many years of using an 070, I’d now like to acquire an 090, 090av, or 090G.

Although there are many 090s on farms in my area, no man will seem to part with one.

I’m looking for a particularly clean, unabused saw, and have money available for the right one.

I’ve listed this advert on arboristsite.com, believing that those on here are a decent bunch of fellas that may be able to point me in the right direction.

If you know of another member with a saw that may suit me, please don’t hesitate to contact them, should they not find this thread themselves.

Much obliged....
- Adam

Hi Adam, if you're still after an 090AV I've got one across the ditch here in NZ. Get in touch if you are.
Cheers
Tony

Hello Gentlemen,
Hoping you’re all well.

Much obliged....
- Adam

Latest posts

Back