• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Comet diesel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am considering trading (full or partial) my Como Comet “B". It comes with the original wooden crate as well as the owner’s manual and tools. For genuinely interested parties I can provide many more photos and complete details.

Items of interest revolve primarily around Stihl 1106 & 1109 series saws & parts. From the Contra/Lightning family I'd possibly be interested in anything outside of the standard rigid 106cc saws. From the 070/090 family I am on the hunt for a factory electronic ignition saw and an early embossed 090AV, but I do also love me some 090G. I am also potentially interested in almost any parts in the 1106/1109 series, especially those that are hard to find or unique.

Outside of the Stihl brand I may be interested in other unique/rare saws, but that's a tough list to make, so if you have something you'd consider trading let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

Serious inquiries only please. PM with questions or offers.

Thank you.

IMG_9952.JPG IMG_9932.JPG

@Rx7man

This has got to be just about the coolest saw I'll never be able to own. I never even knew they existed! My favorite fuel powering my favorite machine! How could I have missed it?! I don't have much in the way of rare saws, only an Echo twin. Do you like kids? How about my first born? Second? Third? Come on, work with me here! :cry:

GLWS

@Rx7man

This has got to be just about the coolest saw I'll never be able to own. I never even knew they existed! My favorite fuel powering my favorite machine! How could I have missed it?! I don't have much in the way of rare saws, only an Echo twin. Do you like kids? How about my first born? Second? Third? Come on, work with me here! :cry:

GLWS

Lol, that's some funny stuff! Those little 610EVL's are cool saws, I had one for a minute. I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this, but given part of the model (EVL) and number of cylinders, I always called it the "evil twin".

@Rx7man

GLWS
I'd have to add a Sachs Rotary to that list of cool saws, but this one really is neat!

Back