suspenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greebas

Reaction score
I imagine the question has been asked before but would like opinions on best quality/durability logging suspenders.

Welch the narrower versions, tougher material then the wide one.

Or Wright out of Onalaska WA tough stuff there, and they have the buckle adjustable "faller" spenders

And get the button on kind... the clip on's are just stupid and they make a guy look stupid too

Bailey's suspenders are garbage, cheap elastic and slippery buckles.
Bettersuspenders have decent elastic but the sewing on rear leather piece is terrible and starts to peel apart within a week. They offered to examine my first pair a couple of years ago but I was required to ship them back at my cost. Yeah sure. Their customer service sucks! I bought another pair a couple of months ago and guess what the leather is peeling apart at the same exact spot!
Welch, in my case Prison Blues brand! After several years they are still going strong.

Or, if you'really tough and want to project that logger image, get a couple of used saw chains the proper length, attach 'em to your pants with baling wire and you'll have a pair of suspenders that won't wear out or unravel on you.

Singing Monty Python's Lumberjack song while you're wearing them might be a little over-the-top though.

Latest posts

Back