Tool Forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20150814_184149.jpg IMG_20150814_184238.jpg the last photo in my previous post isn't my welder, just one I found that looks like it. I don't have a good overall pic of mine with all the covers in place. I had to clean the carb to get it to run right. It is a wild piece of machinery. It has magneto ignition and the spark plug wires are encased in air tight tubing and sealed at both ends. It weighs 800 pounds. I don't know if the hour meter is right or not, it just may be as clean as this thing is.

one at a time. 5 or 6 thousand. I realized that most if not all of what I posted in the past is of little value so I reviewed them one at a time and removed them when possible. Many like the craigs list postings are of no value and just take up space after the item has been sold or the posting has expired. No sense in taking up server space with stuff like that. Unfortunately I can't delete postings on locked threads and for the most part those are the ones that have the least value.......the threads got locked for a reason.:drinkingcoffee:

My uncle is moving, said he doesn't use these tools any more and would I want them. I couldn't grab them fast enough! The 1/2" impacts are S-K and snap on, the 3/8" are Herbrand. Snap on 3/8" ratchet and 1/2" breaker. Giller speed wrench and Proto drum brake tool. Some $$$ right there and more than I could afford new image.jpg

Joe, thanks for checking in, nice tools there. Beginning to think I was going to have to carry this thread by myself.
I was gone for a while, spring and summer are busy for me, full time job then my landscaping on the side. Ohh and getting yelled at by the other boss saying I'm never home. I just finished a saw that was on my bench for 3 months.
Always on the hunt for good tools though!

This was on the cord of a used Dremel tool that I bought. It is labeled 'Emtag' and says 'Do Not Remove'.
image.jpg
Thought it might be some type of RF thingy. Posts on the Internet said it was just a security tag.

This is what it looks like on the inside.

image.jpg
Philbert

Latest posts

Back