Tool Forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this nice Indestro ratchet today.

image.jpg

Only problem was that it was in a plastic tool box with all this other stuff including 56 Craftsman sockets, 2 Craftsman extensions, 2 Craftsman wrenches (all USA) and everything else shown. There are still some bits and stuff in the tray of the box, $20 out the door.

image.jpg

I have been trying not to buy more tools, but sometimes it is unavoidable $80 in the case all Mac.
IMG_0732_zpsggfhy7fo.jpg

Took a chance on one of those worx wheelbarrows. You've seen the infomercials I got if $30 off at homedepot cause it was a display. Seems well built and versatile. Still gonna keep my magliner hand truck and Jackson wheelbarrow but I think I can find uses for it. Anyone else have one?image.jpgimage.jpg

Not tools but I figure you all could appreciate cool stuff. Heading out to Klems tractor to do Christmas shopping (place is awesome local mom and pop huge place sells everything). On a country road out there I spotted 3 Coleman lanterns and a red metal cooler. Drove by thinking I'll grab them on the way back. Then I thought better. Made that mistake beforeimage.jpg

Not tools but I figure you all could appreciate cool stuff. Heading out to Klems tractor to do Christmas shopping (place is awesome local mom and pop huge place sells everything). On a country road out there I spotted 3 Coleman lanterns and a red metal cooler. Drove by thinking I'll grab them on the way back. Then I thought better. Made that mistake beforeView attachment 469726

SCORE!!!

Not tools but I figure you all could appreciate cool stuff. Heading out to Klems tractor to do Christmas shopping (place is awesome local mom and pop huge place sells everything). On a country road out there I spotted 3 Coleman lanterns and a red metal cooler. Drove by thinking I'll grab them on the way back. Then I thought better. Made that mistake beforeView attachment 469726

Can you still buy mantles for the lamps?

While dropping off my dads log splitter the other day we were talking in his work room. He mentioned he needed a new circular saw. I found that surprising since he has 3 corded (2 7 1/4" and an odd ball 6") and a cordless. All I got out of him is that one is messed up. Now I'd have never bought him one for Christmas but now I have a great gift. In my effort to buy USA, Germany or Japan made tools I looked on eBay but no new old stock stuff, could have bought new Milwaukee or Makita and been all set. Took a shot on cl and found a new in box black and decker made in USA. $40. I've used older b&d stuff for years and been totally happy. I know he has some b&d in pea green too. It's light weight which he wanted and will last him as long as he'll ever need.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back