• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Very clean Husqvarna 50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Got this saw off a computer programmer when I bought his equally clean 192 t. He said he had it since new and only cut a couple of logs with it. You can tell by its shape that it has been used very little. I think Sawtroll said it was a late 80's model, probably year before 30th anniversary. Anyway, decided to give it a shot here before I put it on Craigslist. It comes with an 18" bar, .325 .058. The slight discoloration on the top cover is because of the rain, tried to dry it off before taking pictures but the air is definately wet here in MD. I can post additional pics if needed but I think its condition speaks for itself. Hopefully it will find a home where it can be appreciated and maybe used more than it will be here! $220 plus ride.

Very clean example of an 'ol 50. My dad bought a new one in '88 and I still occasionally use it. Took me quite a while to find the recoil badge which he lost.

GLWS.

Back