• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Want to obtain a great muscle saw: Stihl 070, 084 or Husky 2100, 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks!
Looking to beef up my milling saws. I am looking for the above or similar. Tell me "whatcha got"?
Many thanks!

If you're looking for a Great Price on a NEW 3120XP, Dave, the "Chainsaw Guy" has the best price I have seen. $1399 SHIPPED, last time I looked.

I bought a 3120XP from Dave through ebay, before I found him here at AS, his ebay price was $1399 plus $89 shipping when I bought mine from him.

Dave is a Reputable seller, my 3120, was the 29th one he had sold, it is showing 37 sold now, His feedback is 100% with 3161 feedback ratings, that is the kind of seller that I look for.
I Would buy from Dave again without hesitation, but next time, I would contact him through AS, he offers free shipping here on the forum, but is at $99 shipping on ebay, hey ebay's got it's fees, that have to be paid.

Doug

Latest posts

Back