• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lt's funny how some will destroy their credibility and trust over a used piece of metal. lts seems these days knowing who not to deal with is just as important as who's good to deal with. l have had many transactions through AS and found a good honest community that looks out for each other, kinda sucks we have to be so cautious due to a minor few. There has to be a better way for the site to deal with these guys so they don't do it again to others.

The seller has soiled his family name over a few hundred dollars. Every member of his family will pay a price, however small, for his petty thievery.

A former friend of mine is circling the drain so this is a sensitive issue right now.

Pure disgrace.

I've seen the pics. It is clear the damage was done before going into the box. No way saw dust could get PACKED into the crack like it did from riding in the box. That saw was damaged before it went into the box, Rednecksawman carefully took pics so as to conceal the damage to the potential buyer. USPS has nothing to do with the damage, it was done before it ever went into a box. This is nothing more than a stall tactic.

I have nothing new to report.... I know that sucks. They just say that its under review. I have pretty much written off anything but have to wait for usps before I can say anything or post on here with pics about how it all went.... BTW on my 4th double bourbon and water so you have to bear with... But feeling rather well at the moment :) Anyhow I can say that my experience with the post office has been the worst thing about all this... Terrible. I can handle a yes or no but they do everything but just that. And after 2 months I really just want it over. As always my thanks have to go out to everyone here that is supporting me on AS.... Especially Steven who started this post. I didn't want to start one at the time because I knew it would be long and drawn out without much input but he cared enough to start one for me. Anyhow I have to be up again at 3am and am hoping the bourbon will put me to sleep like a baby since I haven't gotten much sleep over the last few days. Take Care.

I must have missed that guy, what was he doing?

He stopped being active several years ago. As I recall he told us his father passed away and he was spending time clearing some land. It later came to light that he had apparently not paid for some saws he had received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back