WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I was gonna see how sharp some of the saw nuts on here are. I know what saw made that print, as do some of the others at the GTG - let's see if anyone can guess what saw made that print (You guys that already know, hold off for a while so we can see what everyone's made of)

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

I'll guess the one with the dirty bottom:hmm3grin2orange:

Yep, I was gonna see how sharp some of the saw nuts on here are. I know what saw made that print, as do some of the others at the GTG - let's see if anyone can guess what saw made that print (You guys that already know, hold off for a while so we can see what everyone's made of)

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

I'm not good enough to guess that but will hang around and watch the fun in the thread.

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG
It is not my saw:clap:It looks like a Husqvarna,an old one:confused:

Last edited:

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

I wasn't there- its been two hours-and I'm a newb so I'll just blurt out it was an Olympyk, not quite as big as mine. Seems I've heard that before...

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

JD's foot print!!!:):)

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

looks like a Johnsonsred print............ I bet it had to get yanked out by a Dolmar lol

Scott

Here's the pic:

100_2452.JPG

In case anyone missed the pic :rolleyes: :camera:

Last edited:

Here's the pic:

You see it can be done without the embedded image. ;)

Not trying to be a smartass there's just not a lot of point in repeating the same picture over and over in a thread.

I think this is treemonkey running one of his Stihls with a pipe

redline let me put the pipe from his 7900 on my 066. that was a mistake. now i have to build a pipe:dizzy:
the saw is a work saw. it has a 20inch bar and full skip jg chain new out of the box. 8 pin sprocket. i forgot my big sprocket.

i'm working on a 066 race saw but slow to get it done.

had alot of fun, made some new freinds, met alot of people.

Latest posts

Back