Nc gtg 5-22-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it will be at our place again. Well that is the plan for now, there are 2 different locations if the ground isnt dried up here

It may be hot, but this is the best time for one, that would be before fall anyways

PM me for the address if needed

I already asked off for the 22nd so my wife can go to a concert in WV so I will definetely be there and will be bringing my daughter.

A big thanks to the moderator for adding the date to my thread title :)

Bump. Ill be off of here for a few days. Ill be out haulin some logs home, and running outta time for the air card.

Hey guys I know it's close by but we would like to have you all come back or come on down for the first time. We are already going to shoot at the first weekend in October again this year so mark it down. Me and the little boy have about 12 loads of logs in and more to get, and some big wood. It's coming together, so stay tuned.

i have it fixed to where my mom will have someone here with her for the two days yes im leaving friday evening and staying over like i did last time its just the Funds need to be able to support that trip im 800.00 away from making my goal for this month so hope it starts showing up all it will take is 4 days of $ 200.00 in orders to reach that goal

Is joat showing up and duncan ?

Last edited:
I'm going to try and have at least one pine 8x8 cant made. I'm also going to sell a ported 026 if anyone is intrested, might let the ported 460 go also. The funds will go towards getting my 260 built.:D

Last edited:
I'm going to try and have at least one pine 8x8 cant made. I'm also going to sell a ported 026 if anyone is intrested, might let the ported 460 go also. The funds will go towards getting my 260 built.:D

I might :drool: over that 460. But dont think I can keep any of them. Ive got a new saw coming in next week :D And you need to start saving for the 261, lol

lol 8x8s, Ill remember that next time Im at the mill. :dizzy:

I might be able to make this one. It will be a decent ride but a good area to drive thorugh to get there.

I'd be happy to be able to attend one. I'm always working the weekends that most of them have been. I should have a ported 390xp by then to play with the stihls.

I'd be happy to be able to attend one. I'm always working the weekends that most of them have been. I should have a ported 390xp by then to play with the stihls.

Id like to have a ported 288 done by the GTG. But it may just have to be stock 288.

Im not sure if ALE is planning on attending, But it would be interesting to watch a 2188 VS 390, since they are supposed to be bout the same

Is his ported? I'm trying to sell off these stihls next and I should have a new 390 after I get them sold. I just need to get home to be able to sell them.

Back